* If a student misses or cancels their online lesson/class or removes himself/herself/themselves from tuition, regrettably Voiceworks Studio cannot refund or reschedule to a later date. If a teacher/coach needs to cancel a lesson, the student will be provided with an alternative Voiceworks Studio teacher/coach or the lesson/class will be rescheduled to a later date. The teacher/coach will endeavour to agree the alternative date and time for any missed lesson directly with the student where possible but the decision of the teacher as to when the re-scheduled lessons and classes will take place is final.
*Students are expected to attend lessons/classes punctually. Teachers are not obliged to make up time in the event that a student is late for class or misses the class, however, during the time the student is not in attendance the teacher will create a study plan for the student and review any work submitted by said student.
Cancellation of Membership:
*A student may cancel their monthly lesson subscription at any time. Cancellation of a lesson subscription must be emailed to email@example.com. A student will be entitled to any lessons outstanding on their membership and future auto-payments will be cancelled.
Lesson Subscription & Fee Payment:
* All students must set up auto-payment for a monthly lesson subscription fee which will be deducted from the mature student or guardian’s account every 30 days. Students are entitled to 4 x 30min lessons every 30 days. If public holidays such as midterms, Christmas, Easter or bank holidays wish to be observed by the student and/or teacher the lesson should be carried over into the next month.
Prepaid Group Classes:
All students must pay in full in advance of a choir or group class. The failure to ensure that a payment method is in place prior to commencement of the first lesson will result in the suspension of classes and tuition until the account has been settled.
*Voiceworks Studio reserves the right to alter, cancel or combine group classes or choirs when necessary and/or to change teacher or class allocations, where appropriate for lessons, group classes and choirs.
* Students are required to have all necessary equipment, instruments and materials necessary for lessons and tuition to class.
* Students and parents/guardians are expected to behave and conduct themselves in an orderly and respectful manner while interacting with Voiceworks Studio and to show consideration for staff, students and others. Voiceworks Studio reserves the right to refuse to teach any student whose behaviour or the behaviour of parents/guardian causes annoyance, distress or offence to others. Persistent or serious offenders will have their tuition suspended or cancelled.
* Should a student, parent or guardian of the student wishes to discuss progress or any other relevant issue with a teacher, this should be done at the commencement of the relevant lesson or class or at a time convenient to the teacher concerned.
Health and Safety:
*Specific health considerations (asthma, diabetes etc.) MUST be made known at registration and provisions are to be made as such.
* Voiceworks Studio, its employees, representatives and agents are not liable for damages for the cessation of operation and resulting cancellation of tuition and lessons due to earthquake, fire, flood, explosion, terrorist attack, plane crash or any other disaster outside of its control.
* Voiceworks Studio, its employees, representatives and agents accept no responsibility for personal injury and/or loss and/or damage to personal property on the premises whether by fire, burglary, theft, evacuation or otherwise.
Supervision (once Covid-19 Restrictions are lifted):
* There is no provision for supervision of students either before or after their lesson time. There is a virtual waiting room. However, this is unsupervised.
* Students must supply Voiceworks Studio with their contact number and/or email address and the contact number and email address of a person who may be contacted in the event of an emergency. In the case of students under 18 years of age, a contact number, email and home address of student’s parent/guardian must be provided. Upon payment of tuition fees, the student agrees to the keeping of personal records on the password-protected, cloud-based databases, which will be mindfully maintained by Voiceworks Studio.
* Voiceworks Studio reserves the right and retains copyright to all appropriate promotional photographs or videos which may be taken of students on its premises.
No personal details of students will be passed to third parties except the appropriate authorities without prior consent.