Terms & Conditions
* If a student misses or cancels a lesson/class or removes him/herself from tuition, regrettably Voiceworks Studio cannot refund or reschedule to a later date. If a teacher needs to cancel a lesson, students will be provided with a substitute teacher or the lesson/class will be rescheduled to a later date. The teacher will endeavour to agree the alternative date and time for any missed lesson directly with the student where possible but the decision of the teacher as to when the re-scheduled lessons and classes will take place is final.
*Students are expected to attend classes punctually. Teachers are not obliged to make up time in the event that a student is late for class.
* Tuition fees MUST be paid on a full or half term basis and must be paid in advance of the first lesson. The failure to ensure that tuition fees are paid prior to commencement of the first lesson may result in suspension of classes and tuition until the account has been settled.
*Voiceworks Studio reserves the right to alter, cancel or combine classes when necessary and/or to change teacher or class allocations where appropriate.
* Students are required to bring all necessary equipment, instruments and materials necessary for lessons and tuition to class.
* Students and parents/guardians are expected to behave and conduct themselves in an orderly and respectful manner while at Voiceworks Studio and to show consideration for staff, students and others. Voiceworks Studio reserves the right to refuse to teach any student whose behaviour or the behaviour of parents/guardian causes annoyance, distress or offence to others. Persistent or serious offenders will have their tuition suspended or cancelled.
* Should a student, parent or guardian of the student wish to discuss progress or any other relevant issue with a teacher, this should be done at commencement of the relevant lesson or class or at a time convenient to the teacher concerned.
* There is no provision for supervision of students either before or after their lesson time. There is a waiting area to facilitate collection of students. However this is unsupervised. Students under 16 must be escorted to and from Voiceworks Studio by a parent or guardian over the age of 16
* Voiceworks Studio, its employees, representatives and agents accept no responsibility for personal injury and/or loss and/or damage to personal property on the premises whether by fire, burglary, theft, evacuation or otherwise. Voiceworks Studio, its employees, representatives and agents are not liable for damages for cessation of operation and resulting cancellation of tuition and lessons due to earthquake, fire, flood, explosion, terrorist attack, plane crash or any other disaster outside of its control.
* Students must supply Voiceworks Studio with their contact number and/or e-mail address and the contact number and e-mail address of a person who may be contacted in the event of an emergency. In the case of students under 18 years of age, a contact number, e-mail and home address of student’s parent/guardian must be provided. Upon payment of the tuition fees, the student agrees to keeping of personal records on the computer system and databases, which will be mindfully maintained by Voiceworks Studio.
* Voiceworks Studio reserves the right and retains copyright to all appropriate promotional photographs which may be taken of students on its premises. No personal details of students will be passed to third parties except the appropriate authorities without prior consent.